AmigaActive (1793/2143)

From:Kevin Fairhurst
Date:28 May 2000 at 15:58:04
Subject:Re: Kickstart Show

On Sun, 28 May 2000 15:51:53 +0100, Chris Green (chris@amigainsight.com) wrote:
> Hi Kev

'lo again

> > > They had a lot of software titles on display for sale.
> > And that was at the end of the day ;-))
>
> Well they did actually bring a hell of a lot of stock - After they set up in
> the morning they still had boxes and boxes stored behind the stand. I think
> it was more a case of them keeping the table topped up throughout the day.

Surely that doesn't make much sense. I thought the best way to work it
would be to take roughly what you'd need for the day and go home with an
empty car and a full wallet ... that's what Eyetech seemed to be doing.

BTW did they actually take any BVisions back with them or were they all
sold on the day? :-)

Kev

Kevin "Redvers" Fairhurst - ICQ 56332267, redver5 on AIM

Missing old school friends? Find them here: